Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some frequently asked questions to help you find answers quickly. If you still have a question about Caramel Tree and our programs, please submit your enquiry using our Contact Form.
- What is Caramel Tree?
Caramel Tree is a publisher of English language learning materials for young learners. We offer total English language learning solutions for pre-school and primary school. Building on over thirty years of experience as a leading provider of quality English language programs for children, our tried-and-trusted programs are offered to over 100,000 students around the world through our own academies, franchisees, and independent schools and distributors.
- Why did you choose the name ‘Caramel Tree’ for your company?
We believe that learning should be fun and engaging for children. We also believe that learning should provide a solid foundation for children to grow into the best versions of themselves. So, choosing the name Caramel Tree fits perfectly with our values. Caramel is something sweet and delicious that children like. And a Tree is something that provides strength and stability as it grows. So, joining ‘Caramel’ and ‘Tree’ we have the perfect result - Delicious English! A fun, active, and positive learning model for our programs.
- What is innoTree?
innoTree is the name of the core service that support Caramel Tree’s Delicious English learning programs. innoTree is an integrated online platform to serve key stakeholders in educational institutions such as students, teachers, managers, and parents. innoTree is a compound word with “innovative” and a “tree” which means innoTree is perfectly designed platform to offer unlimited potential for innovative education solutions. You can check out more details under our Services Page.
- What is the age range for Caramel Tree books and programs?
Caramel Tree offers books and programs for children from preschool to primary school.
- Where can I buy Caramel Tree books and programs?
We sell Caramel Tree books directly or through our regional partners. Visit Our Global Partners page to find your nearest supply, or contact us at email@example.com stating your location so that we may direct you to your regional supplier.
- I want to be a Caramel Tree supplier for my country / region. How can I become a regional supplier for Caramel Tree books in my country?
We welcome applications from regional distributors and suppliers around the world. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your location and your interest, and we will let you know if the territory is available.
- What are the unique benefits of Caramel Tree programs?
Caramel Tree offers various programs and each of them has unique features and benefits. However, there are some things that all our programs have in common.
- Our programs provide story-based learning that triggers children’s imagination and their desire to learn.
- We offer print and digital content to provide seamless blended learning beyond the classroom.
- Caramel Tree programs are carefully leveled to provide gradual progression from level to level so that students meet international standards at each level.
- We have a wide range of contents for each unit ensuring that students can maximize English exposure, which is especially important in countries where English is a foreign language.
- Our classes are designed to be student-centered so that every child can take part in the learning in a fun, active, and positive way.
- Where are your offices?
Caramel Tree has offices in Vancouver, BC, Seattle, WA, and Seoul, South Korea. While our Vancouver office is the main office for content creation, further development of the contents and programs is done between Vancouver and Seoul, where we have a talented team of experienced teachers and curriculum developers.
- Do you provide TESOL training programs for teachers?
No. Caramel Tree does not provide TESOL programs.
- I want to teach or work at a Caramel Tree English academy. Where can I send my resume?
We currently only have our own academies or franchise academies in South Korea, China, and Vietnam. If you wish to apply for a job in one of these countries, please email us at email@example.com stating your location, for more information on how to apply for a job.
- Do you accept submissions from children’s books writers and illustrators?
Caramel Tree does not accept unsolicited submissions. Please visit and ‘like’ the JLS Storybook Project page on Facebook to see some of our recent work and to receive new calls for submissions.