What is CHESS+ ?
"A Successful Way To Learn English for Primary School Students"
- CHESS+ is an innovative, Story-based, blended learning program that offers a successful way to learn English for primary school students.
- Our learning model is student-centred and provides Children's Holistic English Study Success!
Core Learning Principles
- Provide Story-Based Learning that triggers students’ imagination and helps them to learn authentic language in context.
- Deliver Student-Centered Learning so that students can be more actively engaged in the learning.
- Offer Blended Learning with full integration between print and digital contents, taking learning beyond the classroom.
- Develop Practical Communication Skills with integrated skills activities to help improve Reading, Listening, Writing, and Speaking.
- Maximize English Exposure Time to allow students to have plenty of time to practice English in class and at home.
Children's Holistic English Study Success!
- Offer content that triggers children’s imagination and desire to learn
- Ensure students achieve practical English communication skills
- Provide holistic childhood development - social and academic skills
- Challenge students to think creatively and to develop lifelong study skills
- Allow students to be confident with attainable benchmarks for success
PLUS much more…
|Year 1 BEGINNING|
|Year 2 DEVELOPING|
|Year 3 LEAPING|
|Year 4 EXPANDING|
|Year 5 ACHIEVING|
Learning Stage Goals
- Carefully structured textbooks provide step-by-step learning
- Plus… it is more intuitive for lesson planning
- Integrated contents allow for dynamic lesson planning
Reaching for Excellence
- Great NEW content! PLUS…
- Intuitive textbooks that guide teaching and learning
- Seamless blended learning between print and online content
- Engaging contents that maximize English exposure time
- Careful progression from level to level
- Build students’ confidence and practical skills
- Develop higher-order creative thinking
- Holistic learning!